Are you a microfinance bank? Are you a microfinance service provider? Do you run microfinance –related conferences, trainings or workshop? Contact Development Alternatives and Resource Center (DARC) for FREE CGAP Microfinance materials.
Consultative Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP) was established in 1995 by nine leading development agencies and microfinance practitionares to suport the development of a suatainable microfinance sector. Today, CGAP serves a global resource center for microfinance, providing advisory services and information to a wide range of stakeholders.
Title of books/ fliers available from CGAP:-
- Appraisal guide for microfinance Institutions (technical guide resource manual)
- Banking through Networks of retail agents
- Breaking down the walls between microfinance and the formal financial system
- CGAP portfolio issue 5
- Foreign exchange risk mitigation techniques (structure and documentation)
- Format for appraisal of Network support organizations (A technical guide)
- Good practice guidelines for funders of microfinance
- Microfinance Consensus Guidelines (Developing deposit services for the poor)
- Microfinance Consensus Guidelines (Disclosure Guidelines for financial Reporting by Microfinance Institutions)
- Microfinance Consensus Guidelines (Guiding Principles on Regulation and supervision of microfinance)
- Occasional Paper: crafting a money transfer strategy
- Regulating transformational branchless banking: Mobile phones and other technology to increase access to finance.
- CGAP key publications (CD)