E-learning refers to the use of technology in learning and education. Imaging the limitless possibilities you can enjoy with DARC’s eLearning modules.
DARC’s eLearning modules offer you the opportunity to:
- Learn anywhere and anytime.
- Learn at your own pace.
- Learn outside the class room setting.
- Uses available technology i.e. your phones, I pad, palmtop, laptop, or any electronic gadget with an internet subscription.
- Social learning enabled i.e. interact and share ideas about your training.
- Allows learners to multi-task within the course. For example, have them take notes about a topic online while they are learning about it or participate in an online scavenger hunt or put off the cooker in the kitchen while they are taking the course.
- Uses examples throughout the course of diverse people in diverse situations